Registration is NOW OPEN!
Every DLF Forum registration includes meals! Your ticket will cover three continental breakfasts, two lunch buffets, frequent coffee/snack breaks, and the conference reception (including one alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage).
In addition, DLF member institutions were sent one code for a free Forum registration, emailed to DLF’s main contact when registration opened. Not sure who received your institution’s code? Email email@example.com.
DLF Member Organization Representative: $0
- One coupon code per member institution
- Use it or lose it by August 15, 2019
Forum Presenter: $450
- Members or non-members
- Acceptances go out in June, and a spot will be held for you
DLF Member Affiliate:
- Early bird: $475
- Regular (after September 15th): $500
- Early bird: $750
- Regular (after September 15th): $775
Reduced “Out-of-Pocket” Rate: $300
- To help ease costs for attendees who are not funded by an institution and are paying completely out-of-pocket, we are offering a limited number of reduced-rate tickets
- Please register at this rate only if you receive no outside/institutional support – on the honor system
Prices are in USD. A list of current DLF Member Institutions can be found here.
Learn@DLF (#LearnatDLF): $100
- October 13, 2019
- Learn@DLF is DLF’s pre-conference event structured entirely as a workshop day and full of engaging, hands-on sessions.
- Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch buffet, and coffee breaks
NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2019 (#digipres19): $250 for DigiPres only; $225 for those also attending the DLF Forum
- October 16-17, 2019
- Annual conference for the National Digital Stewardship Alliance
- New for 2019: Increased overlap with the DLF Forum! DigiPres now begins on Wednesday morning 10/16 at 8am. When you purchase either a DigiPres-only ticket or a Forum/DigiPres combo ticket, attend the two Wednesday morning DLF Forum sessions and the DLF Forum Closing Plenary.
- DigiPres registration ncludes two continental breakfasts, one lunch buffet, coffee breaks, and a reception on Wednesday evening
- A limited number of student tickets ($200) will also be available
All 2019 DLF Forum cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. A full refund minus a $25 service fee is available until October 1. No refunds will be available starting October 1.
If you have any questions or issues, please email email@example.com.