Registration for the DLF Forum, Learn@DLF, and NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2019 is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
Registered for the Forum or an affiliated event and need to log into your ConfTool account? You can do so by clicking here.
The program and schedule for the DLF Forum, Learn@DLF, and Digital Preservation 2018 is now available! Check it out here.
Every DLF Forum registration includes meals! Your ticket will cover three continental breakfasts, two lunch buffets, frequent coffee/snack breaks, and the conference reception (including one alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage).
In addition, DLF member institutions were sent one code for a free Forum registration, emailed to DLF’s main contact when registration opened. Not sure who received your institution’s code? Email email@example.com.
DLF Member Organization Representative: $0
- One coupon code per member institution
- Use it or lose it by August 15, 2019
Forum Presenter: $450
- Members or non-members
- Acceptances go out in June, and a spot will be held for you
DLF Member Affiliate:
- Early bird: $475
- Regular (after September 15th): $500
- Early bird: $750
- Regular (after September 15th): $775
Reduced “Out-of-Pocket” Rate: $300
- To help ease costs for attendees who are not funded by an institution and are paying completely out-of-pocket, we are offering a limited number of reduced-rate tickets
- Please register at this rate only if you receive no outside/institutional support – on the honor system
Prices are in USD. A list of current DLF Member Institutions can be found here.
Learn@DLF (#LearnatDLF): $100
- October 13, 2019
- Learn@DLF is DLF’s pre-conference event structured entirely as a workshop day and full of engaging, hands-on sessions.
- Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch buffet, and coffee breaks
NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2019 (#digipres19): $250 for DigiPres only; $225 for those also attending the DLF Forum
- October 16-17, 2019
- Annual conference for the National Digital Stewardship Alliance
- New for 2019: Increased overlap with the DLF Forum! DigiPres now begins on Wednesday morning 10/16 at 8am. When you purchase either a DigiPres-only ticket or a Forum/DigiPres combo ticket, attend the two Wednesday morning DLF Forum sessions and the DLF Forum Closing Plenary.
- DigiPres registration ncludes two continental breakfasts, one lunch buffet, coffee breaks, and a reception on Wednesday evening
- A limited number of student tickets ($200) will also be available
All 2019 DLF Forum cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. A full refund minus a $25 service fee is available until October 1. No refunds will be available starting October 1.
If you have any questions or issues, please email email@example.com.